“La Faune Et La Flore” In Collaboration With French Artist, Moon

My name is Mark Harless but most people know me as Bleeblu. I’m a photographer, adventurer and daydreamer who enjoys taking surreal pictures. I bought my first camera three years ago in hopes of finding a small hobby to occupy my free time. My small hobby grew to something a bit bigger than I could have expected but it has been quite the journey.
Moon is a French illustrator who started doing graphic works with graffiti 22 years ago. He later attended an art school and immediately started work as an Art Director for eight years after. He now works as a freelance artist and teaches graphic design. Moon loves to draw women and plants more than anything. More Info: boredpanda ( h/t:  bleeblu.com | Instagram/bleeblu | Instagram/moon | Instagram/molly)